Visit Two Cohousing Communities in Oregon's Willamette Valley - Sunday, May 4th
From: Susan Hyne (susanhynegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
In 2013, CoHo Ecovillage (Corvallis, Oregon) and Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing
(Eugene, Oregon) teamed up to offer joint tours in the spring and summer.  They
were a success!  So we're offering the same two-for-one opportunity in May.

*Corvallis*.  The tour starts at 10:30am at CoHo Ecovillage in Corvallis.
It's work party day, so visitors will see CoHoots in action around our
6.8-acre site.  Learn first-hand what it's like living in a caring, sharing
community five+ years after move-in.  With luck, the sun will be out and
you can bask in the beautiful rainbows *inside* the common house that are
lured in by Peter Erskine's unique solar art installation.

*Eugene*.  Next stop is the site for Eugene's first cohousing community.
Oakleigh's cozy set of 28 homes will be nestled in a meadow, within walking
distance to the Willamette River and just a 15 minute ride down the bike
path to Downtown Eugene. Architectural drawings will show you the building
plans. Community members will show you what a great group of people we are!
The City of Eugene and The Planning Commission have given us approvals, so
we’ll be breaking ground this summer. Come and see what we’re about!

*Logistics.*  For more logistics details, visit our websites (
cohoecovillage.org or oakleighmeadow.org).  If you're coming from outside
the area for a longer visit, contact us for additional trip planning
options.

*RSVP.  *Contact CoHo Ecovillage at 541-753-4453 or
cohocontact [at] cohoecovillage.org.

--
Susan Hyne