Room rentals in Cohousing, Corvallis, Oregon
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 04:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Linda Edwards /  alizarin crimson <lizcarmine [at] yahoo.com>
To: "cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org" <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>

Opportunity to try out Cohousing as a renter in Corvallis, Oregon
at CohoEcovillage

I have 2 rooms for rent ($475 each), one available May 1 and one July
1. They are located in my beautiful new townhouse in Coho Ecovillage,
an intentional cohousing community in south Corvallis, a few minutes
by bike or bus line #6 to the south Co-op, OSU and downtown. We are on
6.8 acres next to Willamette Regional Park. Coho is a community with
34 homes, a spacious common house, a large workshop, laundry room, a
new orchard and plenty of gardening space.

We are a multi-generational group of people who care about one
another, who value diversity and honor everyone's opinion, and who
care about the environment, sustainability, and sharing community. The
good-sized partially furnished (or furnished) rooms with closets are
light and airy. I'm looking for one person per room only, without
pets. Non-smokers required. I want individuals who share our values
and are interested in being a part of our community. If you have an
interest in community organic gardening, you can explore it here.

Rent is $475/month/per room, which includes utilities and Wi-Fi,
and a $300 deposit/per room.

For more information you can call Linda Edwards at 541-738-2819 or
email to lizcarmine [at] yahoo.com
You can also visit http://cohoecovillage.org

Linda Edwards
Visual Artist