You're Invited! 10th Anniversary Celebration - Oak Creek Commons, Paso Robles, CA May 31st
From: Mike Swettenam (miketswcharter.net)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
What: 10th Anniversary Open House Celebration: Tours, Potluck, Dancing & more!

When:  Saturday, May 31st

Where: Oak Creek Commons, 635 Nicklaus St., Paso Robles CA

All of us at Oak Creek Commons invite you to come celebrate our 10th Anniversary Spring Open House on Saturday, May 31st.

If you are wondering if cohousing is for you… or if you already live in cohousing and want to visit the beautiful Central Coast of California and hangout with fellow cohousers…then this event is for you! There will something to do for everyone – bring the entire family… and friends as well! *** It’s also a great time to visit as we have four homes for sale!***

Event Activities:
9:00 am – Bagels & Coffee
10:00 am – Community Tour & Home Viewings
4:00 pm – Community Tour & Home Viewings
5:30 pm – Poolside Potluck
7:00  pm – Barn Dance ($7 donation per adult; children free)

Start the day off by joining us for our “traditional” 9 am, Sat. morning Bagels & Coffee where you can relax and chat with community members. Find out what life is like in our neighborhood and learn why we enjoy living here so much.

Later at 10 am or 4 pm take a Community Tour and view the available homes for sale. During this resident led tour we’ll answer your questions and share experiences about living at Oak Creek Commons. You’ll discover what makes our common house so inviting, visit the workshop, stroll in the organic orchard & garden, enjoy a walk in our 10-acre woods, see all the different places for kids to play and learn about the special features of our homes.

Be our guest at the Poolside Potluck. The party begins at 5:30 pm! We’re known for having awesome potlucks here. The pool and spa will be open, so feel free to jump in and cool off or relax and soak in the hot tub.

The Barn Dance starts at 7:00 pm – Y’all Come! This is great fun for all ages and experience levels. There will be a live band, and we have a wonderful caller to lead the dances. There’s a $7 donation per adult & children are free.

For more information: e-mail oakcreek_commons [at] yahoo.com or call (805) 591-4048.
Check out our website: www.oakcreekcommons.org
Follow us on Facebook: Oak Creek Commons Cohousing Neighborhood

Hope to see lots of you at the celebration!

Mike Swettenam