Proposal: Market Study/Co-­‐Housing - feedback would be appreciated
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
We are a group who has owned our land for 9 years, and have the interesting
twist of having not only 100 acres to build homes on, but 25 acres which are
the site of long established and now becoming profitable cabin based
hospitality business. (see Loch Lyme Lodge, in Lyme, NH if you are curious - or
want to book a wonderful site for a fall or spring wedding, etc.).

I am writing now because the developer we are working with (as a consultant)
has recommended we conduct a market study.  The cost is not exorbitant, but I
am concerned that cohousing is  sufficiently unusual that he will conclude
there is little or no market for cohousing  Has anyone on this list done a
market study?  Found it to be valuable or not? Do you have advice for us?
thanks  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White