Re: Solar Panel Retrofits
From: David L Mandel (dlmandelpacbell.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 04:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
Eris:
Thanks for the encouragement. I could use some help overcoming inertia here in
Sacramento, where we have at least as much sun as you do. If you have quick
answers: When do rebates expire? Do you agree we're better off waiting a few
years until our roofs need replacement? They're getting close. If it's better
to refer that to the expert you mentioned, feel free if s/he is willing.
Thanks.
David Mandel, Southside Park

Sent from my iPhone