House for Sale in Solterra Cohousing - Durham, NC
From: Lynne B D (lynne24gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

We have a beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath/1 car garage for sale in Solterra
Cohousing Community in Durham, NC for $355,000.  We are halfway between
Duke and UNC Chapel Hill.

The community is very family friendly and diverse.  We have a 2 acre shared
organic garden, a dog park and orchard, a play area and a large common
house.

Forbes Magazine voted the triangle as the best place to live in the
US...there is so much going on here including great farmer's markets,
restaurants, schools, jobs, theatre, etc.

Please be in touch for more info, pics, etc.

Thanks,

Lynne

Lynne Deutsch
Lynne24 [at] gmail.com