Re: Reserve Funds Investing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 16:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 22, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Norman Gauss <normangauss [at] charter.net> wrote:

> One of our members is
> worried that we are taking too much risk, and claims that cohousing
> communities universally put all their money in banks.  Is this so?

No. I don't have time to document this but some communities do other things.
Although CDs are probably the most popular.

One plan was to take the funds that would not be used for a certain number of
years and invest them in socially responsible mutual funds, which to my not
huge knowledge, are less volatile.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities." Walt Kelly