Rare Opportunity to move into Cambridge Cohousing in Cambridge, MA
From: Peg Blum (pegb.magmail.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 19:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

After 3 years without any unit being offered for resale here, we are
pleased to be able to announce that a 3 bedroom, 3 story townhouse is now
being offered for sale.  The unit would be great for a family with
children.  Please view the details available on our website: <
www.cambridgecohousing.org>  On the Home Page, please click on the
"magnifying glass" in the Search bar.  That should open up the link to pdf
file with the full description of the unit including photos.

I should mention that an Open House for the unit is being held tomorrow,
October 5 from 12n until 3pm.

If you have any questions, please respond directly to me at this address or
contact the owner whose name and contact info is provided in the flyer.

Peg

--
Peg Blum
175 Richdale Ave  #414