CommonHouse Fridge?
From: heidinys (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

We are going to have to replace our venerable commercial fridge (bought used
1997, approx.)
We are deciding between two household refrigerators and a commercial one.
We'd love your input.

Have you a commercial fridge?
If so, what brand?
Is Hobart actually better?
What do you have  and do you like it? love it?

Have you residential fridges?
Are you happy with what you have?

We love our commercial fridge.  The reasons to consider residential:
- the noise bothers some folks a lot. (kitchen adjacent to where we have
meetings.  Having someone unplug fridge bec of noise happens.)
-  repairs need to be done by someone trained to work on this type fridge.
Other folks may not have served us well.
-  We wonder if,  if we had two residential one,  when we aren't using both, if
we could unplug/turn one off.  save electricity.
-warrantee might be less costly (we never have had one one the commercial
fridge.)

many thanks,
Ruth J. Hirsch
Cantines Island CoHousing