Re: CommonHouse Fridge?
From: Joey Kimdon (jkimdongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
We have 2 residential fridges, which works well for us since one of them is
a "cook's fridge," with items to be used only for common meals, and a "free
fridge," used for leftovers and other random things from/for community
members. If the cooks need more room, they can use the free fridge if they
label the items.

Joey
CoHo Ecovillage
Corvallis, OR