Home Available in Manzanita Village
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
I’ve been asked to let you know that one of the nicest homes in our community
is for sale! For more information about us, check out our website at
http://www.manzanitavillage.com as well as the links in the message below.

Please reply through link in message.

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village where a long slow autumn is giving us cool nights and warm
days

———————————————————
Do you long for clean skies and small town ambiance?  For 4 distinct yet gentle
seasons?  Does year-round gardening, raising chickens, harvesting rainwater and
walking in a village that is not dominated by vehicles speak to your heart of
hearts?

Then consider this unique opportunity in Prescott Arizona’s co-housing
community of Manzanita Village!  One of the larger homes here, 210 Jacob Lane,
is now for sale!  Check out this gently used, single owner, custom 2007 home
nestled on the Prescott hillside with awe inspiring panoramic views, star
filled skies, and craftsman style homes on smaller parcels where community is
paramount!

Contact Colleen Sorensen of the Alward Team, Realty Executives Northern Arizona
for more information:  928-460-0036, Colleen [at] ourprescottagent.com.

  • Re: compost, (continued)
    • Re: Compost Douglas G. Larson, October 8 2014
      • Home Available in Manzanita Village drmaryann49, October 10 2014