Re: Yahoo groups? How are they doing?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
I have not had good experiences reliably on yahoo groups. They have been
changing their rules and operating methods frequently which has led to many
complaints form group members and moderators of a few groups where I am a
member.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-8018