Re: Water usage questions
From: david bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:06:21 -0800 (PST)
We've been revisiting this topic at Milagro, where we installed an expensive
wetland system to handle greywater, and it never gets as much water as it was
designed to handle because we are so conservative with water (sorry no real
data available yet). A Tucson city water engineer recommended this link about
greywater usage:

http://oasisdesign.net/greywater/misinfo/

David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson AZ