Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone....
From: Karen Sheldon (karen.sheldongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 21:23:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Neil,

I'm a lurker on the L-list, at Bellingham Cohousing in WA. I truly appreciate the note you sent. No matter the sometimes irritation (well....), I try to find something of value in each person who lives here. We have the same type of supportive community and (many) people feel comfortable walking around, keeping their doors unlocked, like we are a big family. Of course, like any cohousing, many don't do their share of work or even make their presence known, but mostly stuff gets done and we have a grand old time.

I'm glad you said what you are grateful for but I don't like the term "Happy Thanksgiving," because, well, you know what we did to the Native Americans.....

Karen, here 10 years and loving it
www.bellcoho.com