Re: Financing/Banks was: Still happening
From: RJ Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 05:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
This thread has been excellent,  and may be useful to folks in the future.
However,  how will they find this info.  when searching for related Subject
lines,  I would not know to search under 'Still...'  I wonder if there is a way
to link this thread to Banks/mortgages/financing.  And perhaps we'll find ways
to be attuned to the importance of Subject Lines in the Future.  Best,
Ruth Hirsch, Cantines Island, Saugerties,  NYS