Cohousing-L mailing list submission: 500 Communities Program
From: Jenny Godwin (jenny.godwinCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
See post below (also attached in Word Doc). Thank you!

Hello All,

I wanted to share a quick update about CoHousing Solutions' new training
program for cohousing consultants. CoHousing Solutions, where I work, is
Katie's McCamant's new consulting firm - she is now focusing her time on
providing development consulting to communities all over the country. Katie
envisions this Program - called 500 Communities - as a career opportunity for
passionate entrepreneurs who want to devote themselves to the goal of building
the next 500 communities - while working collaboratively to grow a nationwide
network of cohousing consultants.

We've been hosting webinar calls to talk with those who've displayed interest
in the Program's vision, and are impressed with the diversity and geography of
the group. If the Program peaks your interest, please take a look at the
website link below, so you can read more and/or register for Katie's upcoming
Webinar on May 12th. If you are not personally interested, perhaps you know
people in your regions and communities that you might pass this on to.

http://cohousing-solutions.com/intro-to-500-communities/

We're also hosting a 500 Communities Gathering on Sunday at 10:30am at the
Cohousing Conference, and invite anyone who's interested to join us there. Less
than a month to the Conference!!

Also, thanks for the informative and provocative discussions continually hosted
on here. Appreciate your facilitation, Fred, and enjoy hearing the latest
on-the-ground cohousing buzz. Great idea about the Cohousing Conference map!

Best,
Jenny Godwin

CoHousing Solutions

Nevada City, CA