Re: Common house design workshop
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 05:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
Indeed, Grace Kim's Common House Design
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Aykn-PVe7D8JV1xZ2G75l-QZwtnkzoX34q6aVWxgww/edit>
intensive
at the National Cohousing Conference is a great offering. If you are
already signed up for the conference, you can easily add this - or
other conference
intensives <http://www.cohousing.org/2015/intensives> - through our online
registration
<https://cohousing.givezooks.com/events/national-cohousing-conference>.
For others considering attending the conference: don't delay! We have only
13 tickets left for the full conference program!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director