Re: management services vs self-management at the building stage
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Cohousing-L, the person who handles land acquisition and construction is
normally referred to as the developer. A management company is an entity that
manages the facility after construction is finished and the community members
have moved in (paying bills, performing maintenance, etc.). The terms may be
different in Canada, but you'll have better luck in the coho-l archives using
the term "developer."
Katie Henry