Re: Funding and Organizational Model for Coho US
From: Abigail Weinberg (withhashemyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 08:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
I agree that CohoUS could and should be asking for more money from individuals
AND communities for all of the aforementioned reasons.

In fact, my “in process” community - Wissahickon Village Cohousing in
Philadelphia, PA - spent some time trying to figure out whether we were
supposed to pay dues as a community or individuals and were surprised to find
that there are no “dues” but only “community contributions”.

I know the CohoUS staff & board are stretched very thin (and doing amazing work
regardless!) but this seems to me an important direction.

AND - THANKS for the awesome conference!!!!

Cooperatively yours,
Abby

Abigail Weinberg
Wissahickon Village Cohousing