Re: executive closed sessions
From: Jessie Kome (jehakome.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I think the question of whether to openly discuss an individual household's
finances, especially if someone is late with payments, is each community's
decision to make. I don't think radical openness about finances or anything
else is necessarily more or less "cohousing" than radical privacy. The
cohousing culture part of it, in my opinion, is more bound into whether your
community considers its options with input solicited from all members before
choosing a way forward.

My two cents. Your mileage may vary. And all that.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we are having our annual community benefit project allotment process in
which households may opt in to spend EVC bucks on consensed projects. Like a
budget fair in slow motion with lots of discussion."