Community Tune Ups
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 06:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to highlight my invitation via today's Cohousing Nows eNews
<http://www.cohousing.org/now>, about community "tune ups," seeking
comments on the need and any experiences. If you are comfortable, I
encourage a discussion via this cohousing-l list serve! or email me
<alicecohous [at] gmail.com> directly. Many thanks.

....I took the opportunity to inquire about his [Laird Schaub's] work with
cohousing communities seeking rejuvenation - towards expanding this
opportunity to our many communities who are cycling into maturity, and
could benefit from a "tune-up." Laird profiled this work, and the
increasing requests he is receiving, in his blog The 100,000-mile Community
Tune Up
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0014f0N8xePrh14riUqNfEc7ZOLoh2t45bwNQ93bnVEjNhxIG2RHVq-ju8THhJeieRZMXqauOzsSwOXk5r3OagKN39Rte891baDzgsvt7AQ-Bea9e-GYLgEPnZczdvEcGXmLT64MgcdQ2won-b8h5t-fSv_oL1Y5KFQinV1hRE8i6wiOsedVioj5DfJ7VxS45Z9&c=etIAiqh16SCoX7DkQwUf_lm1qYXBK4cr6bA7XBNmpBQlG_NIraAHag==&ch=FtpSfKCCsW57M9zqx3F7SsSP2qHAL7ToZAGBGf3Pc8JTMjdyrinWPA==>
. I applaud those communities who have sought such a "tune-up;" what was
your experience? How can Coho/US support enhancement efforts?

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director