Two Units for Sale at CoHo Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon
From: Susan Hyne (susanhynegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 06:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
Two Units for Sale at CoHo Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon

A 3-bedroom townhouse and a 4-bedroom flat are for sale at CoHo Ecovillage,
Corvallis, Oregon.

Most of our earlier resales went to folks who were already connected to
CoHo, but this time there were not any matches.

One seller is downsizing and one seller is upsizing, but BOTH are moving
into the neighborhood close to CoHo and will stay connected as affiliate
members.  They are highly motivated to attract new CoHoots who will be
active members of our community.

For information on how to buy a unit at CoHo and our membership process,
plus more details on these units, go to
http://www.cohoecovillage.org/openings/units-for-sale/

--
Susan Hyne