Re: New Topic: LLC
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 05:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
Crystal, a succinct rationale:
It costs very little to form an LLC (limited liability company which is a
hybrid of a partnership and corporation) or to incorporate, and this
protects your personal assets. It also lends legitimacy to your
organization in the eyes of banks and other agencies.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director