Successful PV System on Common House [was Insulated Concrete Forms]
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:08:17 -0800 (PST)
Tom,

Our PV panels on the common house have paid for virtually all our electric
usage in the CH during the 2015 calendar year.  Total cost for electricity for
ALL of 2015 was $.07.  That’s correct, 7 cents for the year.  This includes a
ductless Mitsubishi heat pump, an on demand electric hot water heater, and the
electric motors for two commercial washers and 2 propane dryers.  We were
thrilled to find this out, with 2015 being our first full year of CH operation.
 I do not know any of the technical details of the system, but I could find
out.  (Photos can be seen at http://fifthstreetcommons.com
<http://fifthstreetcommons.com/> )

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802