Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 12:35:12 -0800 (PST)
And it sure DID!

Whether you were caught in the

Snowpocalypse
Snowmageddon
Snowzilla
Frankensnow

one of my neighbors says:   There’s no such thing as “cabin fever” in
cohousing.

In 50 words or less, how did or is your community spending its Snowtime?  Or
did you have cabin fever?

TVC:  Snowmeister anointed.  Shovel, shovel, shovel.  More shoveling.  Hot
drinks, munchies in CH 8 a.m.  Shovel, shovel.  Movies, Mid-night brunch.
Shovel. “Loaves and fishes” — households added to the munchies throughout the
day.

Result:  Many smiles, stories to swap.  Cleared interior - exterior sidewalks
and parking places. Resolutions to lose weight …

49 words not counting the ellipses at the end …

For all of you in warmer climes … you don’t know what you’re missing!  :-)

Send photos and 50 words and I will post them on the Mid Atlantic cohousing
website.

zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Have you seen photos of the MAC member communities?  This is what I will do
with the photos of Snowtime.  The 50 word descriptions will be interspersed.

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/community-photos.html

Now when people ask “what do you do in cohousing?” there will be a visual treat.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …