House & Cat-sitting opportunity at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:48:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm posting this for a neighbor, Sharon.  If interested, please contact her
directly at senright1 [at] mac.com.

*Experience Cohousing from Sept 20 to Oct 11, 2016*

I need a house/cat sitter for my two-story, two-bedroom condo. at Pleasant
Hill Cohousing (http://phch.org ). It’s a friendly community located 1.25
miles from the Pleasant Hill BART station. (It’s a 37-minute ride to
downtown San Francisco.)

My home is nicely decorated, very neat, and comfortable. There is onsite
wifi as well as cable TV. I also have Netflix streaming.

The master bedroom has a queen bed; the other bedroom is my crafts room,
although I do have a blow up bed available. I have a private back yard that
should have roses blooming and possibly tomatoes ripening in September.

Pleasant Hill Cohousing has both a swimming pool and a hot tub and there
are periodic (once or twice a week) common meals (for a modest fee).
Neighbors are friendly, and there are a number of places in the community
to hang out.

I need someone to care for my 10-year old indoor cat, Max, who is initially
wary but quickly becomes friendly (especially after you have fed him a few
times). There will also be some watering required depending upon the
weather.

I am not offering to pay a house sitter. If you are interested in this fun,
but non-paying job, please email Sharon at senright1 [at] mac.com.