Re: Regarding Affordability in Cohousing
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
Have you heard of Generations of Hope where teens are adopted, and the
seniors are there with and for them?

It’s good for everyone.

http://ghdc.generationsofhope.org

Rick Gravrok
Monterey Cohousing, Mpls (St Louis Pk), MN

Rick Gravrok
St. Louis Park, MN
952-926-6655 (landline preferred)
iPhone 952-220-8153

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Virgil Huston <virgil.huston1955 [at]
gmail.com>