Re: Call for Articles #174: Communities and Climate Change
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:07:15 -0700 (PDT)
What great alignment - this spring Communities Magazine theme of
communities and climate change with our May 2017 National Cohousing
Conference <http://www.cohousing.org/2017> theme of building sustainable,
resilient communities.

For those considering submitting articles, also consider presenting at the
conference. Visit our call for presentations.
<http://www.cohousing.org/2017/call_for_presenters>

I look forward to collaborating with the FIC at the conference, including
we hope the FIC bookstore which will feature this issue of Communities.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director