Re: Affordable housing
From: Reede Stockton (commercialwillriley.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 05:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
You beat me to it, Christian.  Excellent article.

Janelle Orsi, of the Sustainable Economies Law Center, nails it in that
article.  We have to separate "home" from wealth creation, and ultimately
that is a political task.

Orsi doesn't say so, but that will probably also involve a move toward
public banking to provide the financing required for a model that has
removed profit from the equation.

Reede