Re: policies for renting units
From: Sue STIGLEMAN (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 17:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
I don't have an answer to your specific question (we don't have restrictions on
rentals.)
I do have a question of my own:  are rentals in this context rentals of an
entire unit, so that it is no longer owner-occupied?
We have tension in our community over a variety of things that get called
"rentals" -- renting an entire unit, having an unrelated housemate, renting out
a basement (with or without a separate entrance, renting individual rooms,
doing Airbnb for either individual rooms or a fully equipped basement
apartment, and I may have missed a situation or two.  My view is that that is
mixing not just apples and oranges but also a few baseballs and a box of malted
balls.  But that's me.  <wry grin>   Thanks!
--sue
Sue Stigleman sstigleman [at] bellsouth.net 828-989-9373