Re: Describing Diversity
From: John Carver (jcarverislandnet.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 23:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
When it comes to being inclusive of diversity I find what really matters is differences of personalities, not differences of colour, ability or sexual orientation. How we all get along when some are competitive and demanding, some always resistant of changes, some communicate in ways that some others find embarrassing, some just naturally don't have the same sense of clean as some others.

But I don't think you'd put on your website "approximately 12% of residents are aggressive, 8% are docile, 16% are perfectionists,..."

John Carver
Pacific Gardens Cohousing, Nanaimo, BC
(where diverse personalities bloom and flourish)