Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 152, Issue 32
From: John Richmond (johnrichmond50hotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 11:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Crystal and Mira, we are grappling with exactly the same questions in Richmond.
The racially-based socioeconomic divide sounds similar to that of large cities
in other parts of the US and like that in most cities of any size in the
Southeast. I wonder if all of us in the Southeast are bumping into this
particular version of the inclusion question.

John Richmond
Richmond Cohousing (Va)

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

Message: 2