Code For America National Advisory Council Vote - Deadline 9/30
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone and especially those of you know me…. :)

I have been selected to be on the Code For America National Advisory Council
ballot. Wow Zowee!  Some of us call Code for America (CfA), Peace Corps for
geeks!

Anyhow, I have been Co-Directing OpenOakland, CfA’s Oakland chapter for almost
4 years now.  And it is a full, rich and rewarding experience. I decided to
step up and made the final (but one) round!

You can read more here
https://medium.com/code-for-america/cfaelection2016-6ae745f2d42d#.9jfoo3gj2
<https://medium.com/code-for-america/cfaelection2016-6ae745f2d42d#.9jfoo3gj2>
and vote (for me) here https://cfa.typeform.com/to/dlca96
<https://cfa.typeform.com/to/dlca96>

Deadline is tomorrow - 9/30

Thank you in advance!
May you be well..

Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing - Founding Resident
(http://www.swansway.com)