Re: Conference session on resales (was Right of First Refusal)
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 08:23:19 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Eris. I think resales is a much under considered issue in most
existing communities. I would recommend this session for anyone who is already
living in their community.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 3/8/17, 5:40 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Eris Weaver"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of eris [at] erisweaver.info> wrote:

    Ann Zabaldo wrote:

    I will be presenting on our Resale and Rental Pod at the upcoming CohoUS
    conference in Nashville end of May.  Please come to my presentation.  I
    promise it will be very cool.

    It will not only be cool...but highly informative and SO worth your
    while! Ann's community "resale pod" is unique and very effective, and
    she is a great presenter...GO!

    Eris Weaver
    FrogSong