Re: Right of first refusal
From: John Patterson (jsp1psu.edu)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:00:36 -0800 (PST)
We had a similar experience at Burlington Cohousing in VT.  Several years ago,
one of our owners wanted to refinance a mortgage through the VA but was unable
to do it since the RFR provision was seen as potentially discriminatory.  After
some discussion we agreed that the RFR provision in our Dec wasn’t much
practical use anyway.  Therefore, we amended the Dec to remove it.  I’m pretty
sure no one misses it.

John
(Also "no expert, just reporting in”)