intentional communities as a response to resilience to climate change
From: Sky Blue (peacewithinchaosgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone,

The Fellowship for Intentional Community is publishing a new book, *Together
Resilient: Building Community in the Age of Climate Disruption*, by our own
Ma'ikwe Ludwig. There will an accompanying speaking tour, and the upcoming
issue of *Communities* Magazine will also be on this theme.

Our communities have an important piece of the puzzle in meaningfully
responding to climate change. If you want to help us get this out to a
broader audience, please consider supporting our crowdfunding campaign
<https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/in-this-together-climate-disruption-community/x/6404087>.
Our goal is to raise $8K by the end of the month, and we're almost 60% of
the way there.

In community,
Sky Blue
--
*Executive Director - Fellowship for Intentional Community <http://ic.org>
*Manager - Twin Oaks Communities Conference