Takoma Village Escapees Need a Room
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 06:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
We have two wonderful people who have lived at Takoma Village for 7 years and
we tried to keep them forever. They escaped and are loose in California looking
for a guest room in  the oakland/berkeley/el cerrito from May 14-21.

They can’t settle permanently until they know about a job — crazy but they were
desperate to leave.

All kidding aside, anyone would love to have them in residence for any length
of time. They have contacted some communities but no response or no match so
far.

Please respond asap if you have a guest room or a unit that needs house sitters.

Alson LaBonte, alison.labonte [at] gmail.com

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC