Guest Room Available at the Millennium Maxwell House via Trevor Drake
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 11:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Trevor Drake is searching for a Nashville conference participant to assume
his guest room at the Millennium Maxwell House. He unfortunately made a
reservation without the conference discount, and pre-paid! and now he
cannot attend. He is offering to sell this for $350.00 for two nights,
Friday and Saturday.

I offered to share Trevor's message on this list serve:

...As I noted in my last message, I cannot attend the conference in
Nashville.
To make matters worse, I hold a pre-paid, nonrefundable reservation at the
Millennium Maxwell House for Friday and Saturday nights.

The hotel has informed me that I could change the name on the room and get
reimbursed directly by somebody who would like to use it for those two
nights.

If you know of somebody who would be interested, please send him or her my
way. The room is $250/night + $81 tax and fees. I would sell the reservation
for $350 total.

Thanks so much.

Trevor Drake 610 772 1753

--