Re: Nashville Conference - Restaurant Update
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 07:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks to our Nashville Conference volunteer Peggy Foster, for great
restaurant suggestions! Her attachment didn't make it on this list serve,
but I've created a webpage as part of our conference info that includes
everything.

For those of you joining us in Nashville, we encourage you to sign up at
registration for one of these restaurants, and join others - whom you may
know or not - following our reception at Germantown Commons.

Visit http://www.cohousing.org/2017/restaurants

PS If you haven't registered for the Nashville Conference
<http://www.cohousing.org/2017>, we'll make room for you!

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director