Re: Cohousing Fact sheets
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 05:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Linda, and thanks for asking!
You may be referring to the Coho/US "white paper," which is located here:
State of Cohousing in the US: An Innovative Model of Sustainable
Neighborhoods <http://www.cohousing.org/StateofCohousing>
Updated in March 2017.
There's also What is Cohousing <http://www.cohousing.org/what_is_cohousing>,
including links to other resources such as the Cohousing Slide Show,
Videos, Directory, and Brochure.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director