Howdy y'all
From: Daniel Goodridge (danielgoodridge85gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
My name is Daniel Goodridge and I've been living at East Lake Commons in
Atlanta for over 4&1/2 years now. I finally got around to attending one of
the national conferences this year and boy what an eye-opener! There's so
much more going on in the larger community around cohousing than I had
imagined.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better, but while
I'm here I wanted to drop a little mention of my local project. I've
started a Meetup group at https://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Cohousing/ as a
forum for reaching out to other folks in my city that might want to learn
more about cohousing, and hopefully, as an incubator for fostering the
development of other communities in my area. We're kicking off with a tour
of ELC in early July!

In Community,
Daniel