Re: The Declaration of Independence had to be a cohousing project!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 11:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David!

I look forward to you posting this every year.  It’s a great reminder that we
can, with some dedication and focus, come to consensus on BIG projects that
seem totally out of this world.  Such as building a neighborhood where everyone
knows  your name …  completely ridiculous idea …

Happy Fourth!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic