Re: The Declaration of Independence had to be a cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 5, 2017, at 10:57 AM, Eris Weaver <eris [at] erisweaver.info> wrote:
>
> ...where our Independence Day celebration always includes a dramatic reading
> of the Declaration of Independence!

Can you say more about this?

One year we had an acting out of the fights between the Romans and the Jews on
Chanukah. It was wonderful. The kids made helmets, swords, and shields that
afternoon, and an Israeli resident narrated. Israeli’s seem to have more fun
with their religious holidays than Christians do. Except for the local church
has 3 enactments of the birth if Jesus so all the children can participate. And
allows any animal to attend the birth. Kids come as lions, elephants, dragons,
lizards, dogs, cats, etc. Whatever they had been on Halloween.

 Sharon
------
Sharon Villines
If brown, black, yellow, and red, are derogatory, why isn’t white?