Re: Nice Cohousing overview video
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
Good notice, It was designed by Frederick Mann who co-founded the U of M’s
School of Architecture, designed a number of their buildings and designed our
building, here’s that history:  http://slphistory.org/mtkablvd4500/
<http://slphistory.org/mtkablvd4500/>

Rick

Rick Gravrok
Landline 952-926-6655 (preferred)
iPhone 952-220-8153

Monterey Cohousing Community
http://www.montereycohousing.com <http://www.montereycohousing.com/>
2925 Monterey Ave
St. Louis Park, MN  55416

Cohousing Radio Show: http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3
<http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3>

“The Opposite of Play is Not Work, it is Depression”
          - Brian Sutton-Smith