Invite -Sunday nov 12 at 11 am San Diego Urban CoHousing
From: Stefania Aulicino (stefaniacapitallinkusa.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 10:36:23 -0800 (PST)
*Invite -Sunday nov 12 at 11 am San Diego Urban CoHousing *

*If you are curious about what is so empowering about San Diego Urban
CoHousing- we have a special event for you:*

*You are invited to attend our educational open house Sunday, November 12
at 11 am-with a full 65 minute agenda *

*See agenda, community details and waaaay at the bottom- logistics to find
our location. *

*Agenda** for Sunday, Nov 12, 2017 Open house Meeting- *

11:00 Please come on time to enjoy light refreshment.

(We will be meeting on the outdoor patio so be prepared for sun/pacific
breeze-please bring your water bottle to help our sustainability commitment)

11:15 Remarks: Introductions and What is special about SD Urban Cohousing

12:00 Get your Questions answered/Financing/Timing/Details about our project

12:30 Consider how you might like to participate, if this is the community
for you

1:00 pm - Socializing

*While it takes time to construct buildings, we can build our community in
a heartbeat! The main thing is the people that make up the community*.  So
that we can get to know each other we hope you can join us at our Open
House.  I will be there, plus other potential members.

  Please let me know if you will attend!

& if there is someone you know (and like/trust/enjoy) who might also be
interested, please forward the invitation along to them as well.

Logistics (address/directions etc) to get to our Open house is located waay
at the bottom of this email message.

Open House LOGISTICS:

We are tucked away on a curved street called “Rue Dorleans”, inside a gated
community called the “Pacific Isle”.  At the car gate entrance of our
complex is a mini waterfall and a stand of palm trees.

Our address for Google maps is

3050 Rue Dorleans

Apt 295

San Diego, CA 92110

Public transit:

>From Old town transit hub bus 35. Stop at the second Shell gas station at
Rue D’orleans/Adrien street. At the intersection cross to Rue Dorleans - we
are the 2nd gated community.

Driving:

When you turn at intersection of West Point Loma/ Rue Dorleans (where there
is a Shell gas station) we are the 2nd gated community.  *Unfortunately
there is no guest parking inside the complex; you will need to find street
parking*.

Give us a call when you are at the front entrance so that we can let you in:

312/493-7610.

Caveat- we will NOT be able to receive phone calls to let you in AFTER
11:10 when our event begins. Please plan ahead, both traffic and parking.
We really don’t want you to be inconvenienced. But we are unable to both
present the agenda and run back and forth to the gate after 11:10. I’m sure
you understand.

Warm regards, I look forward to meeting you!

*Stefania Aulicino*

Stefania [at] CapitalLinkUSA.com

TEXT/cell +1 312/493-7610

Founding member of

*San Diego Urban CoHousing Community*

Not *just* a place to live….

But a *way of life,* which nurtures *happiness*!!

For more info:

http://bit.ly/2lVMbBv

San Diego’s First URBAN CoHousing Community.