Re: Apartment Sharing Developer attempts to co-opt cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 16:01:40 -0800 (PST)

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 5:09 PM, Lindy Sexton <lindy.sexton [at] cohousingco.com>
> wrote:
>
> Charles Durrett recently sent emails to Carmel Partners, the developers of
> the Wellington Apartment Project in Denver, CO, to stop using term
> "cohousing" to describe their project because it is not cohousing.

The list is a good one and specific. What I would suggest is telling people
what word to use — co-living or shared spaces might be general terms that would
apply accurately in most shared living between unrelated people situations.

Sharon
——
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"T.J. Maxx Recreates In-Store Shopping Experience With New Website That
Randomly Scatters Products All Over The Place" — The Onion