Re: interesting in connecting with others who might be dreaming of creating co-housing in Harlem or Brooklyn, NYC
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 04:56:48 -0800 (PST)
On 12/27/2017 4:04 PM, Joan Sidney wrote:
Dick,
I wish there were a co-housing community in Storrs. What's the latest in
Bethany?
Thanks,
Joan

Closing on financing in January. CT Department of Housing has introduced delay after delay after delay, but it looks like they'll be ready to close sometime in January. Bank, for which everything is in place now, will close the same day. Construction will begin as soon as contractors can get on the site, which depends on the weather, of course. But for now we're assuming February, with first move-ins ten months later and completion by four months after that. Of course, that's what we're being told. Inevitably, something will come up to delay us further.