Seeking Examples of Cohousing Implementation Plans
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 20:02:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chris,

I expect that you haven’t had any responses to your request for planning
documents for cohousing community organization and implement is that there
aren’t any; or if a community had them, the folks who know about them don’t
follow the blog.  That said, as team leader of the Quimper Village Finance &
Legal team I would be glad to talk with you about what we did and are still
doing.  Our 28 households moved in between mid-Oct and the first of the year.

My first question will be ‘do you have a development consultant”?  Katie
McCamant was our consultant and she was a great resource for these kinds of
questions.

Carolyn