Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 172, Issue 25
From: Diane Craig (ddcraiggmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 07:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Mike. Find a local business who specializes in this area. We
found them to be a great resource even if you don't buy all your products
from them. I know our sustainability committee spent many hours researching
this issue, providing cost/benefit assessments and making recommendations
to members. I don't think there is any getting around this as each
community is unique in costs and availability.  Several in our community
share your concerns and I know they chose to go with Safecoat paint,
https://www.afmsafecoat.com, despite its much greater cost.

Diane Craig
Gainesville (FL) Cohousing