Re: Financing Consultant [was Unaffordable Housing: What it costs to rent a 2 Br Apt
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 12:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
On 6/28/2018 3:07 PM, Sharon Villines via Cohousing-L wrote:
Rocky Corner also credits its success to hiring a financing expert who helped
them find and apply for various subsidy programs and methods for financing
housing.

Yes. We would still be the same pointless monthly discussion group (PMDG™) we started as 12 years ago if we were trying to do this on our own.